Friday, March 28, 2014

Feeling so much better today!

I saw a new Neuro this morning, and I am walking away with MUCH more hope than I had yesterday. She flat out said that autonomic dysfunction is out of her scope, but she in no way discounted my suspicions. She is going to treat my migraines and vertigo starting now, and she is sending me for the testing that is available in this area for vertigo and memory loss, including an MRA of my head and neck, an EEG, neuropsych testing (it makes sure each section of the brain is functioning, it doesn't ask how you feel about that). She is sending me to a specific ENT that treats her friend and husband for vertigo, and who will refer me to Iowa City if need be. Once we get this out of the way, if I am still having problems, she will refer me to Chicago for autonomic testing and treatment. She is LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER, and I didn't even have to beg.

No comments:

Post a Comment