Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm going to scream and scream and scream until I can't scream any more.

I had my tilt table test, finally, this morning. Before I got there, my heart rate and blood pressure were being wonky as usual. I had high hopes. But during the test, my blood pressure stayed a nice, steady 120/80 and my pulse stayed a steady 80 beats per minute...for a full thirty minutes.

ANY other freaking time in my life, my bp and hr will change quite a bit during any given five minute period, let alone when I go from laying down to standing. But this time? This very, very critical time for it to be wonky? The picture of perfect health.

So, we're going on 22 months without a diagnosis. Going on 22 months without being able to drive, work, read a book, think, or do anything even slightly physically demanding. This is frustrating as hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment