Sunday, March 23, 2014

Well Shit

Throughout all of this, once I read about dysautonomia and POTS, I said, "Wow. There are women out there who actually faint when they stand up. Thank the gods, I'm not one of those women. I only ALMOST feel like I'm going to pass out. I can deal with this."
Well guess what?  Last night, I stood up to go brush my teeth, and the next thing I know, Jen is asking me, "Did you just lay down on the floor or did you pass out?"

I have no idea how to deal with this now. It's a whole new ballgame. The one thing I held onto is gone, and I don't know if it's just a one time thing, or if it's going to happen again. I have no idea if it's going to happen occasionally, or frequently, or all the damn time. I have no idea how to deal with this at all. This was one club I didn't want to be a part of. This was one thing I had firmly checked in the "positive" column, and now it's questionable. What am I supposed to hold onto, now?

No comments:

Post a Comment