Saturday, March 8, 2014

Wacky conversations

I have to admit, quite a few interesting conversations have sprung up as a result of brain fog. Let me give you a few examples:


Jen: Where do you want to go for dinner?
Me: I dunno. What sounds good to you?
Jen: Let's go to whatsit...
Me: Ok, where's whatsit?
Jen: You mean you don't know? I'm speaking YOUR language!

(After I handed a toothbrush with toothpaste to my 2 year old niece, KK)
Me: Brush your hair, KK.
KK, giving me a strange look: I don't want to brush my hair! Nooooo!

Sister in law: What are you going to order?
Me: I'm going to get pecan omelettes.
Sister in law: Pecan OMELETTES? WHAT?

Me: So apparently, there's this man-eating elephant. It's killed like 6 or 7 people so far.
Jen: Oh yeah?
Me: Yeah. They've sent out hunting groups to look for it.
Jen: A man-eating elephant, huh?
Me: Elephant? No. Tiger. Didn't I say tiger?
Jen: Nope, you sure didn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment